Thursday, December 16, 2021

Matthew Firth's rejection of my debate challenge

 Christian "church planter" Matthew Firth, who claims to have "panned" Bart Ehrman, has now rejected my debate challenge, 10 months after I posted it:

from 

youtube.com/watch?v=1PloRcUHBMU&lc=UgxmJFCoSedmiFJL4v54AaABAg.9HQi9IR_OE79W1oQB9Q5i4


Hello Matthew, I'm an atheist and I've been debating Christian apologists since around 1998. I'd be willing to have a debate with you about any biblical subject of your choice, we can do that by video or in writing.
Highlighted reply
Matthew Firth
 @Barry Jones  No it’s OK, I only really have time to debate more high profile members of the atheist religion like Bart Ehrman, who I panned in a public debate back in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jason Engwer doesn't appreciate the strong justification for skepticism found in John 7:5

Bart Ehrman, like thousands of other skeptics, uses Mark 3:21 and John 7:5 to argue that Jesus' virgin birth (VB) is fiction.  Jason Eng...