Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Replies to Holding's idiot followers

I've used Isaiah 13:6-17 to show that God threatens to cause men to rape women:
 13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the LORD of hosts In the day of His burning anger.
 14 And it will be that like a hunted gazelle, Or like sheep with none to gather them, They will each turn to his own people, And each one flee to his own land.
 15 Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword.
 16 Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives ravished.
 17 Behold, I am going to stir up the Medes against them, Who will not value silver or take pleasure in gold.
 18 And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children. (Isa. 13:13-18 NAU)
I will be replying to Holding's criticism later.  For now, let's have a look at the fruits exhibited by the people who normally post comments to his videos:


Yeah, the long stare of a cartoon character is a legitimate reason to consider the argument valid.



Well first, we can be sure that "Victor Polk" doesn't have enough education to do the job, if his single fly-by-night post at my blog says anything about his level of mental acuity.  That's right, Polk.  Go google "acuity" and learn something new everyday, you frightened anonymous child.

Second, Holding needs to take a good long look in the mirror if he is going to condemn a person for hurling abusive epithets at a disabled person.  He believes that I myself am mentally disabled, yet he talks shit about me as if he has no other purpose in life.  He cannot say this "sweet young woman" doesn't go around asking for it, she does, and she did.  She is known as "Christianbookworm" on theologyweb, and she helped Holding and others libel me like crazy there before I first sued Holding.  Conveniently, that thread disappeared.   The very first time she found out I clobbered Holding with his own scholars, she automatically decided it was a "screwball", and automatically assumed I was quoting sources out of context before she even know what she was dealing with.

Third, I did not know this woman was disabled at the time I called her a "bitch".  If I had known she had some sort of mental disability, I probably wouldn't have even contacted her. 

Fourth, Holding is even dumber than I thought, if he thinks I'd be the least bit worried about explaining my prior conduct to a jury.  I have Borderline Personality Disorder.  Who else but Holding is surprised when people act consistently with their nature?

Fifth, Holding is a shameless liar in saying I'm only going to sue his dead corporation because I fear suing him personally.  I sued Holding personally twice.  I obviously don't "fear" SHIT that this guy has to "personally" offer.  There is nothing about Holding needing a lawyer, that would reduce his ability to confront me with my past on the witness stand, and a real lawyer would probably be able to do Holding's job better than Holding himself.  Finally, there is nothing about Holding needing to hire a lawyer that would limit the amount of time he could keep me on the witness stand.  If he thinks it legally viable to have me answer questions for three days, he can just tell his lawyer to argue such a point to the judge.  Only Mr. Holding would be stupid enough to go online and talk about how his hiring a lawyer to represent him in court would hamper his ability to confront me.  If it did, it would probably be because the lawyer thinks much of the crap Holding wants me to answer for, is more prejudicial than probative.  That is, in a court of law, you are not allowed to just confront the other party with every bit of dirt you can possibly gather on them.  The judge has to use FRE 104 and balance whatever probative effect the attack might have, with the obvious fact that too much can have an unfairly prejudicial effect.  NEWSFLASH TO HOLDING: A JUDGE DOES NOT RUN A COURT OF LAW THE WAY YOU RUN YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. 


I almost couldn't paste that here...the obvious prioritizing of cartoons above Christ, was just soaking my demonic self in too much holy light for me to fight back against.

Since it is clear that nobody of any real substance gives two shits about Holding's ceaseless trifles about every Jerry Springer moment he can dredge up, I won't comment much more on such idiocy.

But for those followers of Holding who think the factual and legal arguments in my prior lawsuits were frivolous, put up or shut up.  Since your weak spiritual warrior Holding won't do it, maybe you'll become a Pentecostal and decide there's more to spiritual progress than posting something on the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jason Engwer doesn't appreciate the strong justification for skepticism found in John 7:5

Bart Ehrman, like thousands of other skeptics, uses Mark 3:21 and John 7:5 to argue that Jesus' virgin birth (VB) is fiction.  Jason Eng...